[ale] Limiting TCP/IP speed to a certain host

Brad Dixon bdixon at panda.gtri.gatech.edu
Sun Oct 5 14:15:20 EDT 1997

Hello,

I've got a certain host who I would like to limit the speed of their
TCP/IP connections to a pitifully slow amount. Is there a method to do so
using ipfwadm?

If that won't help, I'm open for suggestions on how to discourage this
host from using X apps remotely and put it under the guise of a "network
problem". I know this sounds a little weird, but I've got a good reason.

Thanks,

Brad

--
Brad Dixon
Georgia Tech Research Institute -- Atlanta, GA