[ale] Some networking trouble...

myo at lamers.net myo at lamers.net
Fri Nov 21 22:21:52 EST 1997

You need the address of the Domain Name Server in /etc/resolv.conf of the
connecting machine (if on a Linux or UNIX system). If you don't have it
there already, that's probably your problem.  It should look something
like:

---
# /etc/resolv.conf

domain name.server.domain.name.com
nameserver 135.67.232.3		# (ns ip number)

# EOF
---

(of course, substitute your nameserver's info)

hope that works for ya...

         -- me