[ale] Telnet problem

David Hamm dhamm at itserve.com
Fri Nov 14 10:52:03 EST 1997

Yes.  Check your hosts file on A and make sure that B is in there also check
your setup by looking at /etc/sysconfig/network and make sure that the domain
info is correct. You should also look at your resolve.conf and make sure
that B is in your name server if you have one.
One of the suggestions above should work.  I'm not sure which one but I've seen
this problem several times and I can always resolve it by doing these things.

Later dh

------         David Hamm - dhamm at itserve.com           --------