[ale] grep

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Thu Nov 13 18:44:22 EST 1997

grep -c word file(s)  will give count, and nothing else.

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.