[ale] FTP through a firewall?

Josh Murrah jmurrah at spaceghost.salug.org
Thu Nov 6 16:25:10 EST 1997

Same here...  My roomie & I use a linux box for IP masq through a 28.8
line.  My roomie has three stations, and I have two, none of them can be
seen from the internet, but can be reached by using the box with the
modem.  It's nice, and other types of streams will work through the link,
like ICQ(partially works), RealAudio, and more.

Josh Murrah, jmurrah at salug.org, http://www.salug.org/~jmurrah, ICQ 4613433
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to
be considered flaws or defects.