[ale] Netscape and Debian

charlie charlie at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 3 11:24:28 EST 1997

Speaking of netscape's communicator.  My beta copy just ran out
and I can't seem to find a debian package that supports the
shipping version of communicator.  I have the netscape_beta.4-04.deb,
and that one has been taken of ftp.debian.org site.  All they have
is the 3.04 package.  Anyone know how to create a debian package
for the latest version of commuicator?

thanks
charlie

						        Charles Hubbard
   		 	          Internet: charlie at felix.cc.gatech.edu
 ". . .the pope talks a lot about sex, of which he knows nothing. . ."
	- Robert Anton Wilson

 ". . .Some used the problems to criticize the company's Web server
  software. 'Maybe they should have bought Linux,'" --anon