[ale] IE for Linux?

Matt Shade mshade at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 3 10:44:31 EST 1997

--------------02CB41A7599DAF9EC6E0F66A

Jim Lynch wrote:

> Don't knock it.  With the only netscape available for Linux stuck at
> version 3, maybe MS will be the only web browser that keeps up with
> technology for Linux.  I sure hope not, but it looks like Netscape has
> abandoned us.

That's funny - I'm running Communicator 4.03 on my Linux machine and Win95.
And Communicator is great, compared to IE. Even compared to Navigator.
Netscape hasn't stopped developing for Linux.

Matt

      mailto:mshade at mindspring.com           mailto:mss at atl.hp.com
                       (Matt Shade to normal people)
----------------_----------------------------------------------------------
There was a young poet named Dan, whose poetry never would scan,
when told this was so, he said, "Yes I know,
It's because I try to fit every possible syllable into the last line that I can."

--------------02CB41A7599DAF9EC6E0F66A

</pre>
<HTML>
Jim Lynch wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Don't knock it.  With the only netscape available
for Linux stuck at
<BR>version 3, maybe MS will be the only web browser that keeps up with
<BR>technology for Linux.  I sure hope not, but it looks like Netscape
has
<BR>abandoned us.</BLOCKQUOTE>
That's funny - I'm running Communicator 4.03 on my Linux machine and Win95.
And Communicator is great, compared to IE. Even compared to Navigator.
Netscape hasn't stopped developing for Linux.

<P>Matt
<BR>
<PRE>--