[ale] dosemu

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Wed Mar 12 23:06:06 EST 1997

}
}Hello Linux People,
}
}I am trying to get dosemu working on my system.  I really don't want to do
}anything in dos; but, every quarter, I receive a CD from the US Postal service
}containing a pkzip'd ascii file that needs to be unziped and loaded into my
}Progress database.  So, I need to be able to run pkzip and another dos program
}on the cd which inserts line feeds into the file.

Use unzip under unix and use the following to add the line feeds:
awk '{printf "%s%c\n", $0, "\015"}' file > file.dos

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....