[ale] Plan9

Geoffrey Myers geof at denali.abraxis.com
Thu Feb 13 14:18:41 EST 1997

}Does anyone know if plan9 is free to download to the public and the site
}to get it?

Yes it is.  Well let me clarify that.  You can down load a functional system,
but the real/whole thing takes 500 meg and must be purchased.  You should be
able to download it from one of the Lucent sites.  I have a set of floppies
of an early version courtesy of Dennis Ritchie.  Let me know if you can't
locate it.  It had it's own site at one time, www.plan9.att.com, but that
was before the AT&T, Lucent, NCR trivorce...

}
}Thanks,
}Christopher Fowler

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at abraxis.com	http://www.abraxis.com/geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....