[ale] Win OSR2

Francisco Assis de Souza assis at iname.com
Tue Dec 2 21:23:30 EST 1997

--------------490E8B878DAA3E26EB77C3C3

--------------2905718C2EBD7CB33D7DA5E1

Dear Ale friends,

Excuse me if the matter has been discussed in the list, in which case I
would beg to help me by private e-mail.

I decided to to upgrade my Windows to OSR2 (VFAT32) and saved several
files into my Linux partition, as it is extremely easy to retrieve them
by mounting the MSDOS partition. After installing the new Win95 OSR2, I
noticed Linux does not recognize the new partition. Linux fdisk
indicates an "unknown" type of partition. Is there a means to mount it?

I anticipate most sincere thanks for any helping hand.

Best regards to all!

--

____________________________
  Francisco Assis de Souza

--------------2905718C2EBD7CB33D7DA5E1

</pre>
<HTML>
Dear Ale friends,

<P>Excuse me if the matter has been discussed in the list, in which case
I would beg to help me by private e-mail.

<P>I decided to to upgrade my Windows to OSR2 (VFAT32) and saved several
files into my Linux partition, as it is extremely easy to retrieve them
by mounting the MSDOS partition. After installing the new Win95 OSR2, I
noticed Linux does not recognize the new partition. Linux fdisk indicates
an "unknown" type of partition. Is there a means to mount it?

<P>I anticipate most sincere thanks for any helping hand.

<P>Best regards to all!
<PRE>--

____________________________
  Francisco Assis de Souza</PRE>
 </HTML>

--------------2905718C2EBD7CB33D7DA5E1--

--------------490E8B878DAA3E26EB77C3C3

begin:          vcard
fn:             F.Assis DeSouza
n:              DeSouza;F.Assis
org:            SINE/CE
adr:            Vila Sao Luis, Casa 14 - Centro;;Av. Tristao Goncalves, 1460;Fortaleza;Ceara;60015-002;Brazil
email;internet: assis at iname.com
title:          Programmer
tel;work:       55 85 254 2525
tel;fax:        55 85 251 1033