[ale] Announcing the Linux X Configs Page

Dan cerebus at mirkwood.csc.peachnet.edu
Thu May 30 16:22:38 EDT 1996

[I'm going to start this with ALE and eventually post it to c.o.l.announce
 Keep in mind, I just finished putting this together last night, so right
 now one of my configs is the only thing out there.  I'm hoping all the
 wonderful ALE people will help get this off to a good start.       -Dan]

Sick of X looking horrible?  Wanna make your box more like the big Unix
boxes, or some of the Unix boxes seen in recent movies?

Don't know where to start, what you need, or where to find what you need
once you start?

Or are you someone who has a cool X setup that you would like to brag about
and share with the world?

Come to "The X Config" page and look around at other people's configs, or
drop off one of your own for the world to see and learn.

The URL is http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/linux/xconf/

	-Dan