[ale] "drivel"

R I Feigenblatt docdtv at tiger.avana.net
Tue May 28 11:10:16 EDT 1996

This is an unmoderated list.
I don't like when people try to "moderate" it by seeing who can
curse the other poster the best. Hey pal, if "drivel" is such a
burden on you, change the channel! People should be free to ask
questions without fear of judgement.

)To my previous request to this list for information I received the following
)response via email.  I would appreciate further input upon such requests...
)from further such posts.  In my dim witted view, lists such as these are
)intended to share the wealth of knowledge that has been gained from others.
}> I've always heard that you're swap should be 2x your memory.  This has
}    please do one of two things:
}  1)  read the fucking documentation before dropping your drivel
}	in everyone's mailbox	OR
}  2)  as least change your "Unix Guru Dude" title to something