[ale] Re: Photo captions needed!

Joshua Marinacci ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Wed May 22 23:57:02 EDT 1996

> Dan enscribed thusly:
> >
> > > Each page of pics has up to 4, each around 20-30k, links to
> > > bigger ones. I've got really big tiffs, if anyone wants them.
>                                  ^^^^^^^^^
> 	Really big WHAT!?!?!?
>
> > > Look in http://slash.gatech.edu/amy/images/ale/ They won't
> > > be there forever, though.
>
> > Also, if anyone got some pictures of Amy, it's only fair we embarress her
>                            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> 	Taken out of context - this is beginning to look (sound, read)
> really entertaining!
>
> > to.  I think Josh got some.
>
> 	Oh man...  Don't get me started with straight-lines on this
> mailing list.  Everyone will find out just what a flaming sexist I am!

oh dear.  Well I did get a few.  I've also got some from the original
geek-off and I finally developed them.  Unfortunately most of the shots of
the geek-off are really blurry.  I'll try scanning them in soon.  I think
that I did get a picture of amy somewhere.

	-joshy

--
Say the word and you'll be free         http://acmew.gatech.edu:65000/~gt4252a
Say the word and be like me		       	       a CS major who can cook
Say the word I'm thinking of		              ccastma at prism.gatech.edu
Have you heard, the word is love. - The Beatles               Joshua Marinacci