[ale] re: Color Quickcam

David Chow dchow at www.ttk.com
Tue May 21 23:29:42 EDT 1996

Has anyone asked them whether we can trade in B&W cams for color cams
at discount prices?

Today I got mail from connectix offering $60 off color cams for
current owners of b&w cams.  but this isn't a trade it...
didn't they promise something like a full trade? (like $200-$100 =
$100 more for a color cam?)

dave

Unix Guru Dude wrote:
> For those of you that are interested.  I sent email to the Connectix
> developer support regarding the possibility of offering a reduced price
> for the color quickcam to persons doing development for it under the
> terms expressed in the developer web page.  Currently the offer the B/W
> quickcam for $75, I think.  Check out the page I posted previously.  Anyway,
> I got the following positive response to my inquiry.  Soooooo, don't run
> out and purchase those color quickcams just yet....
>
> }Yes we will, but not for another week or so
> }
> }- Vishal
> }
> }At 07:07 AM 5/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
> }>This may be a duplicate message.  I was wondering if Connectix is planning on
> }>a developer's reduced offer for the Color Quickcam as they do for the B/W
> }Quickcam.
> }>--
> }>Until later:
> }>Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
> }>	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof
> }>
> }>	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....
>
> --
> Until later:
> Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
> 	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof
>
> 	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....

--
David Chow
Triad Technologies Inc, Norcross Georgia, 30071
Internet:  dchow at ttk.com  chow at cc.gatech.edu