[ale] shared swap file?

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Mon May 20 17:13:14 EDT 1996

}In responce to myt suggestion of trying to compile a newer kernel
}Geoffrey wrote:
}> I'll need to upgrade gcc first right?  I'm not sure where to begin with
}> that.
}
}
}	What version of GCC do you have? I started compiling the 1.3.X
}	stuff with gcc-2.6.3 & libc-4.6.27 (I was at 2.5.8 prior to that)
}	so as long as your at least there you should be fine.

I'm at 2.6.3 for gcc, ignorant question of the minute is, how do I determine
libc version?

}--
}Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600
}
}	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
}		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
}    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   Unix.Guru.Dude at worldnet.att.net
	http://www.ticllc.net/~geof  or http://denali.is.net/~geof

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....