[ale] Future Meetings

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Fri Mar 29 10:15:58 EST 1996

}> There is a remote possibility that I can get some space in the AT&T
}> Alpharetta location.  It would be free, based on the purpose of the meeting.
}> What do you think?  I'll check it out and find out more about it.  Let me
}> know if anyone thinks this is a good/bad/ugly option.
}
}Sounds too far away to me...

I would tend to agree, but I thought I'd throw the possibility out anyway.
I'll check on availability and worse comes to worse, we could propose
a vote as to have it there or not have it.  I would see the Alpharetta site
as a last choice anyway.

}
}--
}Dan Newcombe - Clayton State College - User Services - 770-961-3421
}newcombe at aa.csc.peachnet.edu  http://www.csc.peachnet.edu/home/dan/
}- So if you want my address it's number one at the end of the bar.
}                                  (Marillion, Sugar Mice)

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....