[ale] Future Meetings

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Thu Mar 28 18:02:27 EST 1996

>Marc A. Torres writes:
>>	When does the campus lock-down take place?
>The campus is closed from July 1 - Aug 10.  That knocks out the July
>and August meeting...
>>	And, are we going to schedule meetings during the
>>	era of the olympic village elsewhere?
>I think that's a good idea.
>Greg

There is a remote possibility that I can get some space in the AT&T
Alpharetta location.  It would be free, based on the purpose of the meeting.
What do you think?  I'll check it out and find out more about it.  Let me
know if anyone thinks this is a good/bad/ugly option.

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....