[ale] More AJC Stuff

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Tue Mar 26 23:59:08 EST 1996

# STUFF DELETED

}remember it.  I'll bet if you took a survey of your non-technical friends
}(you do have some, don't you?  8^), I'm not sure I do...)

I asked them both, you're correct...... :)

}You'd get this reply:
}
}Have you ever heard of ham radio?
}
}   "Oh, yes, my brother is a ham, he's had a CB for years!"
}   (Not that CB is ham radio, for sure, but the two are confused
}   frequently)
}
}Have you ever heard of the UNIX operating system?
}
}   "Eunuch operating system?  Is that a sex change operation?"

I actually had someone ask me if it was a city.  This was when I was living
in Louisiana and they were refering to an actual city named Eunice, LA.....

# STUFF DELETED

}
}Jim Lynch, Sales Analyst,  Cray Research, Inc. / ARS: K4GVO
}Southeast District, Phone: (770) 631-2254, Email: jwl at cray.com
}Suite 270, 200 Westpark Drive, Peachtree City, GA 30269

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....