[ale] Can't find 'xtoolplaces' HELP!

Joe DeVille jwdstu at westga.edu
Mon Mar 25 01:58:04 EST 1996

I just (finally!) installed olwm from the slackware distribution on the
Nov '95 Infomagic CD set, and I can't find "xtoolplaces" anywhere!  I
looked where it should be (/usr/openwin/bin/) and various other places.
Also did a 'find -name xtoolplaces' to no avail.  I even looked through all
5 CD's in the set--no luck!  Could someone tell me where to find this or
send me a copy of this binary?

Thanks in advance!
--Joe

Joe DeVille, KC4IWE            Primary address:  jwdstu at westga.edu
West Georgia College         Secondary address:  bm160 at freenet.carleton.ca
Carrollton, GA USA      Memberships/Affiliations: American Radio Relay League
"Give me UNIX or           Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Red Cross
  give me death"	    Disaster Services, Atlanta Olympic Band,
				A.C.O.G. Atlanta '96 Volunteer
            Amateur Packet Radio:  KC4IWE @ KA4YQI.#WGA.GA.USA.NA
------------ HOME PAGE: http://www.westga.edu/~jwdstu/index.html -------------