[ale] Linux Benchmarks

root root at Chaos.Doppelganger.Com
Sat Mar 16 05:38:26 EST 1996

mailed him the address of an interesting Linux web site, which
I found about a week ago.  There is at least one extensive bench
program and a nice listing of results other users of different
Linux systems achieved.  I beleive the Benchmarks were also
performed on SUN and a few other systems.

I thought some of you might also be interested in this site and
the software.

www.varesearch.com

Look in the "Contents" section for "Unix Systems Benchmarks."

Jim Herbert