[ale] ISDN???

Unix Guru Dude geof at denali.is.net
Sat Mar 16 01:06:18 EST 1996

}
}Unix Guru Dude wrote:
}> I just saw a Bitsurfer for $266 and a Bitsurfer Pro for $300.  The main
}> difference between the two is that the Bitsurfer has one "POT" and the Pro
}> has two.  I believe I've seen the Bitsurfer priced closer to $200 though
}> I can't put my finger on it right now.
}
} Where did you find the pro for $300? Every place in Atlanta I have checked
} it is at $400.

I lied, $350 in CDW (Computer Discount Warehouse) catalog.  I misread the
price.  They have a home page at:

http://www.cdw.com/

--
Until later:
Geoffrey Myers   geof at denali.is.net   eiger at ichange.com   gamyers at attmail.com

	Opinions expressed by me are mine, all mine, only mine.....