[ale] 2.0 upgrade party???

Steven A. DuChene sad at sduchene.mindspring.com
Mon Jun 17 01:29:32 EDT 1996

Since we will be attending at the AUUG meetings instead of our own for
the next two months would anyone be interested in attending one or
more 2.0 kernel upgrade parties if we can find someplace to hold them?
It seems this might be useful due to the number of posts I see on the
subject. Perhaps we could do this as sort of a mini expo/geek off?
Ideas, suggestions, or comments on this are welcome.
--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"