[ale] Fall ALE Expo Call for Help!

Marc Torres marct at mail.mindspring.com
Sun Jul 21 19:32:39 EDT 1996

Current Plan:
    Nov 9th in the GaTech Student Success Center from 10am to 5pm

We currently have a Vendor, Logistics, and Networking team.  These fine
people have set the foundation for November.

Now we need help!

We are looking for Team leaders and members in the following areas:
Publicity and Seminars  - These are areas that require immediate action
Demo areas like:  Games, Unix, Scientific computing, Applications, etc.

We have several vendors interested in attending this time around.
However without people dedicated to publicity we cannot attract the
vendors to make the final commitment to come.

Due to the canceled meetings and lack of computer events around town,
[Olympics] it has been difficult to attract additional help.  We need
help by the end of this week if we are to continue towards a Fall Expo.

Please consider joining our effort, and subscribe to the ale-expo
channel on cc.gatech.edu.

If you have any questions, please post to ale-expo or send email to me.

Thanks and looking forward to this Fall!
Marc Torres
marct at mindsring.com