[ale] Linux and X10

Steven A. Duchene sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com
Tue Jul 9 19:45:18 EDT 1996

Jason Boyles asked about the avail;ability of software for Linux to control
X10 devices:

I seem to remember seeing a couple of different packages developed for Linux/
Unix to work with X10 devices. I think I posted one along with a comment
to the ALE list (something like, "lets see Winblows do this!") and got
one or more replies back from Ron Feigenblatt so you may want to look through
those archives but I got the info from the comp.os.linux.announce newsgroup.
--
Steve DuChene              sad at hpuerca.atl.hp.com               1-800-633-3600

	       The HP North American Response Center, Atlanta
		   X/Vue/xterminal/graphics support team
    		    I am an employee of Hewlett-Packard.