[ale] bounced mail & address change

Steven A. DuChene sduchene at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 6 16:17:03 EDT 1996

Well, mindspring seems to have removed the entry in their name resolution
files for sduchene.mindspring.com so I guess I have caused some of you
who might have sent mail to the ale or ale-expo lists to get some bounced
mail. I have hopefully unsubscribed to both lists and resubscribed to them
with sduchene at mindspring.com (my pop mailbox at mindspring). Sorry about
any bounced mail.

I know there is a web page with the ale mailing list stuff but we don't
have (unless I've missed something) one for the ale-expo list. Could
someone let me know if anything got posted to that list over the last
four or five days that I might have missed?

Is it possible to setup some sort of mailing list to web page archiver
for the ale-expo list?
--
Steven A. DuChene   Linux Weenie!  http://www.mindspring.com/~sduchene

		isollae - loneliness in the face of beauty
		    -- Sean Russell, "World Without End"