ksh for linux

Marc Torres marct at mindpsring.com
Tue Jan 23 09:34:06 EST 1996

> From:          scott.griggs at medaphis.com
> Date:          Tue, 23 Jan 1996 09:05:37 -0500
> Subject:       ksh for linux

> Which shell for linux is most like ksh?  Or is there a ksh for linux?
>
> Scott Griggs

Check out the latest issue of Linux Journal, Feb 96 Page 48.
There is an ad for the offical Korn Shell for $30 from Global
Technologies 908-251-2840

Other alternatives that there is pdksh (Public Domain), but
I've never used it.  You can also buy ksh binaries directly from
AT&T Bell Labs, but as I recall that was ~$100 per cpu.  If
you want that info, let me know I'll have to dig up the contact
information.

Marc Torres
marct at mindspring.com