[ale] Problem building kernel with CONFIG_MODVERSIONS

John M. Mills jmills at siberia.gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Aug 8 19:25:39 EDT 1996

> If you ungrade you need to ugrade the assembly file, oh damn something
> like io.h.

I found that the build went fine on my office machine, and that apparently
I had trashed the installation of 'as' on the home box.  I reinstalled that
and seem to be OK now.

Thanks --jmm-

John M. Mills, Senior Research Engineer   --   john.m.mills at gtri.gatech.edu
   Georgia Tech Research Institute, Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA 30332-0853
        Phone contacts: 770.528.3258 (voice), 770.528.7083 (FAX)
           cat comments_regarding_recent_Olympics > /dev/null