Linux 1.1.85 Kernel and Loadable Modules

Eric Zundel Ayers zundel at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 24 20:50:20 EST 1995

I haven't had much luck trying to compile recent kernels (1.1.81 and up)
for various reasons, but today I said to myself, "I think I'll give that
new one a try", but this time I couldn't even get past the "make dep"
step when compiling w/o the loadable modules, and I couldn't find
any recent version of the loadable modules and tools to try and compile
with the loadable module option.

I can fix the makefiles to get past the make dep part, but didn't really
feel like compiling for a few hours just to find out something didn't
work, so, can anyone tell me where to find the modules-1.1.8*.tar.gz file?

-Eric.