TokenRing.

Michael J. Callahan mikec at america.net
Wed Jan 11 21:10:15 EST 1995

I have only seen one post mentioning an experimental driver for token
ring, that it was still under development and in the early stages at that,
but you could ftp it in its current state and give it a try. I may still
have the msg on my machine at work, will try to see if I can find it for
you tomorrow. Other than that possibility, I believe token ring support is
non existant at this time. Someone correct me if I am wrong here...

mikec at america.net