no food

strick -- henry strickland strick at versant.com
Tue Jan 10 19:15:32 EST 1995

THUS SPAKE "Daniel Newcombe" <NEWCOMBE at AA.csc.peachnet.edu>:
#
# Are there any good places around Tech to stop at?  (There's the
# Varsity, but I don't think my car needs any more grease :)

nope, since Wreckshaw & Pippins closed, there's been no good food near Tech :(
unless you count Junior's & the V.

				strick

ObLinux:  I'm starting to migrate yak.net from running on sun3/60s
	to using 386 and 486 linux boxes with Slackware 2.1.0.
		am i crazy?    is linux this stable?
	can I expect to leave these boxes running unattended for weeks
	at a time while I'm out of town (like I do with my sun3s),
	while they continue to serve mail & web & dialup & telnets for
	people?

	also ... Is anyone using S/KEY on Linux?    Kerberos?
	Do you have handy binaries?

	( uFaq:  thumper.bellcore.com for skey; net-dist.mit.edu for Kerberos )