Linux / Unix

RICHARD KESSLER RICHARD.KESSLER at the-matrix.com
Fri Jan 6 12:00:00 EST 1995

Hello,
I am secretary for a Unix user group in Birmingham, AL. called
Alabama Uniforum.  We are looking for other user groups to
share info on activities, management techniques etc. with.
If this is a good address for one of the officers of your
Linux (or unix) user group please let me know.  Would like to
send you an outline of our 'structure' and activities and see
if we can get the same from ya'll to get new ideas, lessons
learned etc.  We have a couple of people here who might like
to make a road trip to Atlanta to attend a meeting and gather
info.
Thanks
Richard Kessler
richard.kessler at the-matrix.com