Linux / Unix

Eric Zundel Ayers zundel at cc.gatech.edu
Sat Jan 7 08:15:08 EST 1995

Richard,

We ar just staring out and don't really have any officers, but we do
have an administration mailing list:

  ale-admin at cc.gatech.edu

If you would like to subscribe to either of these lists, or both,
send mail to majordomo at cc.gatech.edu

  subscribe ale-admin <your e-mail address>
     or
  subscribe ale <your e-mail address>

I'll forward you some info from our organizational meeting in a separate
letter, to keep from boring everyone on the ale list again.

-Eric.