Linux users groups (fwd)

Vernard C. Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Oct 14 09:12:25 EDT 1994

Here is a message I got from the Linux Users group that is in Athens, GA.
If you have any ideas for a joint project with these folks, please let me
know.

--
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)  Ga Tech College of Computing
Student at Large, High Performance Parallel Computation and Experimentation Lab