Documentation?

stan at kodiak.gtri.gatech.edu stan at kodiak.gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Dec 19 09:07:36 EST 1994

   Date: Fri, 16 Dec 1994 20:57:14 +0000
   From: "Chuck Mattern" <cmattern at mindspring.com>

   I have a freind in the printing business who does a lot of manual
   production for software publishers in the area.  I'm taking a poll for
   him to see if there would be much interest in locally available nicely
   printed and bound Linux docs.  Any thoughts from the group?

I can see that I sent my question to the wrong person earlier.  Do you
know how much the books will cost and what their size will be?

--
Hughes,Stan
uucp:	  ...!{decvax,hplabs,ncar,purdue,rutgers}!gatech!prism!sh25
Internet: stan.hughes at gtri.gatech.edu
Phone: (404) 894-7083
Fax:   (404) 894-7080

Linux!!  Better than you can buy--for free.