[Ale-study] LPIC-1 possibilities

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Wed Jan 29 16:24:03 EST 2014

Reginald:

Sent you a direct email earlier this morning since I receive the "Ale-study" list in Digest format.  I just received the Digest a few moments ago.

Folks:

Linux ETC is still open to an Ale-study oriented self-paced with mentor setup.  My previous remarks and concerns are also still valid, primarily cover the expenses and costs associated with such.  If there are individuals like Reginald who want to "move forward" and go solo to some degree, I am open to direct discussions of such thoughts as well.

Thoughts, comments, and feedback are welcomed.  Thanks in advance.  Also and once again, I do receive this list in Digest format, so pardon any delays in responding in advance.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court
Westminster, CO 80031 USA
voice:  +1.303.604.2550
web:    http://www.linux-etc.com

Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Be friendly to the environment by saving paper.