[Ale-study] 2nd Thoughts

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Mon Dec 23 13:25:36 EST 2013

I am very open toward study for LPIC-1 - but my work schedule is beyond
daunting and I for one will have a hard time meeting a group schedule.
I could foresee small group meeting(s) in the Lilburn-area for me

Paul,

I think we had talked about this a while back didn't we?

My wife has been bugging me about getting on the stick and getting new
certs out-of-the-way so this is good timing for me.  Just a matter of
learning to re-balance a schedule with work/family/study.

I would be an excellent candidate for falling behind due to my work
schedule and 80-mile (round-trip) commute each day; but I do have
dedicated lunch hours which I can use for study time!  That and late
evenings if I'm well caffeinated!!!  : )

Cheers........r