[Ale-study] LPIC-1 possibilities

Mike Jaroch here2serveu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 23 19:23:01 EST 2013

The LPIC-1 info and quiz on my site is fairly complete. Register for free
then email me here2serve.biz that you saw this here and enrollment is free.
Goal of site is low to no cost community driven study.

http://here2serve.biz

As to the on-line study environment I had been looking at using Ulteo but I
think the security issues could be problematic.

Free Linux Training <http://here2serve.biz>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikejaroch