Sunil -

I think that for NTFS you have to make it read-only, i.e., add a -r to your

command.

- Jeff

> -----Original Message-----

> From: Sunil Patel [mailto:">sunil.patel@snt.BellSouth.com]

> Sent: Friday, January 21, 2000 10:29 AM

> To: ">ale@ale.org

> Subject: [ale] Mounting NTFS file system.

> 

> 

> Hi,

> 

> I am running Red Hat 6.1 and wanted to mount NTFS file 

> system.  I tried

> the following command but it does not work.

> 

> mount -t ntfs /dev/sda1 /mnt/cdrive

> 

> It says that NTFS is not supported by kernel.  could someone help me

> with this please.

> 

> --

> Thanks

> 

> /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_

> /_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

> 

> Sunil Patel

> ">Sunil.Patel@snt.bellsouth.com

> 

> 

> 

> --

> To unsubscribe: mail ">majordomo@ale.org with "unsubscribe ale" 

> in message body.

> 


--
To unsubscribe: mail ">majordomo@ale.org with "unsubscribe ale" in message body.