[ale] OT: cheap notebook

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 15:30:10 EDT 2024

Snark alert

Another brilliant way to teach kids that computers are really great. Give
them a literal clunker that lets them explore the underbelly of the IT
world with a tool that can show one web page at a time. Maybe . With the
specs on that and the auspicious name "Evolve", it should be rebadged as
"The Dodo".