[ale] [ALE] Setting up DHCP with Wireless

Chuck Payne terrorpup at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:11:00 EDT 2023

Boris,

So, here is my setup. I have a ZimaBoard that is pfSense that is the DHCP
server, connecting on the back of ZimaBoard ethernet for lan is the 2.5Ghz
SFP connection on my Banana-Pi R3 ( Which is my wifi router ). So, since I
have the Banana-Pi R2 Pro, I was like I need storage, thus OpenMediaVault
on Debian 11.

I was thinking, ok let me setup DHCP relay, so I don't have another DHCP
Server or router. I am planning to install 8TB Drive, since the R2 Pro only
has one SATA slot. My plan is to have network with SBC. I know a bit geeky.

Alex,

So as soon as I can get past the error that DHCPD is givng me, I will
trying. DHPD Relay look to be less troubling and I was just hoping to pass
thru from the R3.

Thanks guys. I will keep hammering away