[ale] Parsing/compiler/interpreter discussions now on the GoLUG mailing list

Bob Toxen transam at verysecurelinux.com
Mon Nov 13 10:53:54 EST 2023

Oh, what fun stuff.  CS154.  But a killer class!  Some of us prefer
to call it Backus-Normal form.

Bob

PS: Many thanks for those offering me advice in July on what laptop to
    buy and what Linux to install.  I'll respond in detail when I resume
    that project.  This got delayed due to my undergoing major spine
    surgery on September 04 in NYC and months of recovery.  It fixed a
    crippling problem!  It was done at the Hospital for Special Surgery
    there, rated the best orthopedic hospital in the country.  A 2019
    surgery in Atlanta didn't fix the problem.  I hope to buy and set
    up my new Linux laptop next month.