[ale] Stupid people and DST

Raj Wurttemberg rajaw at c64.us
Mon Mar 14 18:33:38 EDT 2022

On a positive note… Governor Kemp signed a bill making daylight saving time
permanent in Georgia.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/atlanta/permanent-daylight-saving-time-bill-signed-into-law-georgia/J7TKTZJY4ZGCBIEHH3KFPFXGXA/

Unfortunately… from the same article… “Current federal law prohibits states
from observing daylight saving time year-round.”  Sooo… This has to go to
D.C. to get voted on there also.

/Raj