[Ale-study] LPI 101 Wk 2 ALE @ KSU

DJ-Pfulio DJPfulio at jdpfu.com
Fri Jan 27 12:20:37 EST 2017

No.

I believe the effort to show up will add to the commitment to actually
do the work. Most of the learning will happen in small teams working
together. Think "agile method."

Whether my beliefs are true or not is TBD. I've seen this physical
attendance requirement work for other groups, however. I know it got me
to drive 45 min to the other side of town to attend.

Sorry if this doesn't work for you or your schedule.  If enough people
stick with and finish this part (LPIC-101), we'll continue to 102, and
look at going farther after that ...  These are things that interest me.