[Ale-study] Starting Beginning Linux CLI at ALE-KSU

H P Ladds householdwords at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 13:53:54 EST 2017

Count me in.

I've been a linux enthusiasts for many years. Just now, had to run fdisk to
see if my main machine even has Windows partition on. It doesn't... Guess
I've been flying without a net for longer than I thought.

Passing a LPIC has been a personal goal for years. I always get hung-up on
regular expressions and scripting.

Cheers,
Preston Ladds