[Ale-study] Linux system administrator

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri May 2 11:11:49 EDT 2014

No need to thank everyone individually.

ALE-NW meets the 2nd Thursday of the month, with exceptions over the summer.
Next meeting is 5/8, as scheduled. I doubt there will be June/July meetings, as
there aren't many students at SPSU.

ALE meets the 3rd Thursday of the month - don't know about exceptions besides
December.

GA-400 Linux meets every Sunday. It is a meetup.com group.

Google is your friend for more details. ale.org has directions to ALE-NW.

Sign up for and monitor the main ALE email listsrv to stay updated on meeting
dates, times, topics.