[Ale-study] [ale] LPI Certification Study Group

Mike Jaroch here2serveu at gmail.com
Sun Dec 22 07:29:47 EST 2013

Have I a frame work in place for building Linux courses. My initial hope
was the community would add to it and keep the cost low/free. Teachers
would get paid 75% or so of the enrollment fee. I have kept it free for a
few years but few have contributed and the blogs became nothing more than
link banks. Have started charging $50 for enrollment. If anyone here want
to jump in and take over a course as a teacher or just contribute.Please
register at the site that part is free. Contact me and I will manually put
you in the requested course and skip the enrollment fee.
http://here2serve.biz

Current frameworks in place for all LPIC courses. Want to build a
nagios/red hat or something else let me know.

Free Linux Training <http://here2serve.biz>

http://www.linkedin.com/in/mikejaroch